- Read the original blog post which started this module: How to define a highly scalable folder structure for your Angular project
- Path Aliasing is a popular way to make your import statements more tidy and is used in this demonstration application.
- Some Best Practices which follow the advice here closely.
Alternative Directory Structure Projects¶
These projects have similar goals to this project and understanding them will give a wider view of directory structure: the problem and solutions.
- This is a very popular starter kit with lots of tools built in. It is designed to be used when starting a new application. Common directory parts include ~/src/styles.
- $ngx ROCKET
- Extensible Angular 8+ enterprise-grade project generator based on angular-cli with best practices from the community. Includes PWA, Cordova & Electron support, coding guides and more!
- Angular, NgRx, Angular CLI & Angular Material Starter Project
- Angular Full Stack project built using Angular 2+, Express, Mongoose and Node. Whole stack in TypeScript.
This is documentation for angular-folder-structure. If you find this useful please add your ★ star to the project.